Powerline PRO Series
Request a quote
Ensure the highest quality water for your home efficiently, effectively and effortlessly. No need for expensive regenerants.
Protect appliances, fixtures and clothing from iron staining, and eliminate the rotten-egg odor caused by hydrogen sulfide gas in your water with these electric, single-tank systems.
A fully programmable control valve can be set up using handheld devices, such as smartphones and tablets, via a local Bluetooth® connection.
Two available tank sizes and three unique media blends provide flexibility for installation.
Industry-exclusive features include external air injection to extend valve life and independently programmable air draw and backwash cycles to save water.
Single-Tank Electric Systems
Tough on problem water but easy on the budget, Powerline PRO Series filters are the perfect choice for efficient iron and sulfur removal.
Available Tank Sizes
- 10 x 54 PRO, Vortech distributor; for top-mount valve
- 13 x 54 PRO, Vortech distributor; for top-mount valve
- 10 x 54 PRO SV, standard distributor; for side-mount valve
- 13 x 54 PRO SV, standard distributor; for side-mount valve
Available Media Options
- Iron Filter blend with Macrolite RX
- Sulfur Filter blend with Macrolite RX
- Oxidizer Feed blend with Macrolite RX
- ➤ All blends sold in 0.75 cubic foot buckets
- ➤ 10 x 54 systems require two buckets of media
- ➤ 13 x 54 systems require three buckets of media
Legacy View App
- Conveniently view and change all valve settings using a smartphone or tablet.
- Easily check valve status and current water usage*
- Start system regeneration/backwash from tablet or phone
- View system history graphs of water usage, flow rates, and other essential information*
- Enter servicing water treatment dealer contact information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.